Boarding information is as follows:
- We accept non-aggressive, family-oriented dogs. We can consider dogs that have not been spayed or neutered based on other reservations.
- Open year round with the exception of a one-week closing for our vacation.
- Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. by appointment. The drop-off and pick-up time will be scheduled when you make the appointment. We are very flexible if your arrangements need to be changed.
- Fees are $20 per day per dog which includes their walks and romp N play time. There is a $2 per day discount for a second dog from the same family that is kenneled in a separate kennel. There is a $5 per day discount for a second dog (small to mid-size) from the same family that can be kenneled together in the same kennel. Additional discounts will be given to individuals owning more than two dogs. Fees are calculated by the 24 hour period. Any stay over 24 hours will be charged an additional day because additional feedings and walks have already been provided. Discounts are available on extended stays based on the length of the stay and quantity of dogs.
- Fees are $15 for a stay 6 hours or less that does not include feedings and overnight care. Any overnight stay is considered at the boarding rate of $20 stated above.
- Holiday fees are $20 regardless if your canine is with us for 4 hours or 24 hours. Multiple pet discounts for overnight boarding will still apply.
- No minimum stay or extra charges for peak season.
- We request that guests come with enough food for their entire stay. This ensures that we don't attribute an illness to the change in diet. Food arrangements can be made for guests having extended stays. If your dog runs out of food prior to leaving the kennel, a $3 per day charge will be accessed to your final bill. This extra fee will only be charged for the days the dog is without its own food. Should this event occur, your dog will be fed the dry food that is on-site for the remainder of the stay. The kennel is equipped with stainless steel water and feed dishes.
- You are welcome to bring your toys or bedding from home, but Beidel's K-9 Boarding Homestead will not be liable for damaged property. If items are soiled, they will be bagged and returned to you in that condition.
- We charge a $25 fee for any required trips to the veterinarian for medical attention. The fees charged by the veterinarian are also your responsibility.
- All dogs must have proof of vaccination for Parvovirus, Distemper and Rabies.
- If fleas are detected on your dog, a bath will be administered at a charge of $15.
- Cash or check are the forms of payment currently accepted.
This facility is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, Dog Law Enforcement Bureau. That means the local dog warden makes several unannounced inspections each year. According to Pennsylvania State law, the dog owner, not the kennel owner, would be liable for any fines issued relating to insufficient proof of Rabies vaccinations.